Skip to main content

Make Money with your Cell Phone


The Internet has made a lot of millionnaires in the last twenty years than never before. Many people have made REAL RAW CASH and many have their hands burnt in Internet scams. The popularity of making money on the Internet is gradually dwindling with the advent of mobile money making methods (cell phones, iPhones, iPads etc money making revolution).

Big Corporations has realised that the 'in-thing' now is the mobile world where consumers carry out their daily activities and transactions without limit. They are investing into "admob" heavily to capture the market before it becomes saturated.

In this new world of information technology, it is only ignorance that will still keep you in poverty or wants. New technological innovation comes into the market everyday with the potency of wealth. The admob market is one market that is revotionalizing the world and making people rich.

ARE YOU ONLY USING YOUR CELL PHONE OR MAKING MONEY FROM IT AS WELL?

Cell phones, iPhone/iPad App business is booming! It is the new way to become the millionaire you always wanted to be. Most of us are not so good with figures so we tend to get scared when technology is involved. But things has gone beyond those days of figures and numbers. This is an era of mobile world where even the most timid make money without knowing how to add 1 + 1.

The best way to know something you don’t have knowledge of is to learn from those who know it. Age, class, race or religion has no barrier in the mobile world. There is no limit in what you’ll know, only your thinking can limit you.

I come acrossLearn how to create iPhone/iPad App or Game with no programming skills and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store!
It is as easy as A-B-C.


First decide that it is your time to be part of the mobile revolution and time to make it happen in your life. Make your millions before other people discover this hot money making secret. Do you want to be part of this gold rush?


Just like any other business that you must first acquired the skill and have the mindset to succeed, you can take this course to develop your skills first before venturing into the business.


Money comes to those who see opportunity and take it at once. Your life is your business, make it work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to get Ideas that will put Money into your pocket

Ideas it is said, rules the world. This statement is as true as the spoken words of God. Ideas put food on the table, ideas puts money in the pocket. Ideas sets one apart from the crowd. Ideas are vital ingredients that the soup of this world cannot do without. So where can you get ideas that will put money into your pocket? The first place to get good ideas is within you. You hear me right – within you is full of ideas that can make you one of the richest person the world has ever known. Lets look at it this way, when God created the world, did He created us with the cars we drive today? Okay, lets look at it another way, when God created us, did He created us with the light bulb we are using today? I am sure you are understanding yourself now. When God created us, did He created us with the computer? So if God did not created us with these things, where did they come from? They were all hidden within us. Some hundred years back, Henry Ford has an idea within him that he wants people ...

How to Become a Business Consultant

The business world is full of ups and downs. It is like unstable waters that you never know the direction of its flow. Many people the world over depend on business activities for survival. In fact the economies of all nations depend largely on the activities of businesses. Without business, there will be no economy, without economy there will be no nation, without nations, there will be no existence, without the existence of all of us, there will be no world! Business is life! Business begat money that the entire world depends on. There is no human being under the sun that has never use money or will never use money, which largely accrue as a result of business activities. Becoming a business consultant is a huge money making venture to be in. This is because, everybody as well as businesses needs you to survive or make informed decision. This is an exciting area to be, don’t you think so? You are look upon like a semi-god, you are envied by your peers, you are appreciated by the peop...

Discovering the Gold Deposit around You

January 2, 2013 was a public holiday following the New Year celebration. It was a day I set aside to relax and to also put one or two things together in preparation to resume full business activities for the year.   Shortly after the morning devotion with my family, I gave an instruction that I do not want to be disturbed or receive any visitor. Immediately after my breakfast, I moved to my study room with a cup of tea and an inspirational book I received from my friend as a Christmas gift. As I was reading through the first chapter of the book, I received a text message on my phone from a friend who resigned his appointment with a bank a few months ago and traveled to London with his family in search of a job, an extract of the text message read thus: “Clem, I got to London before I realized I can become what I wanted in life right where I was without coming to London!” My heart went out for him. I was pondering over this message when I dosed off. Within a few minute...