Skip to main content

Greatness Does not Come by Chance


Growing up and doing it on time is a responsibility everyone must personally accept. Responsibility is accepted when one realized that; no one can succeed for another person. Everyone must succeed for himself. Everyone must impact his generation himself. It should be made clear that no one can help someone else more than that person can help him or herself. For example, the best prayer anybody can pray for you is the one you pray for yourself. The best advice anybody can give you is the one you give yourself. The best compliment anyone can pay you is the one you pay yourself. The best love you can receive from anyone is the one you receive from yourself.

To abandon yourself to external help and input is to abandon yourself to helplessness, frustration and failure. The future you do not prepare for, does not exist. A life left to chance is a life left to fail. You do not fly your way to greatness in life; you work your way to greatness giving it everything you’ve got to create a future you desire in life.

The most reliable person on earth is God, every other person is subject to change. Looking up to man or depending on man, frustrates the full release of your potentials.

Working yourself to greatness require persistence. There is awesome power in persistence. I realised that a dam that is put under persistent pressure must break. A wall that is brought under persistent pressure must break. Breakthrough in every realm of life happens by the power of persistence. The full potential of both people and things are realised by the power of persistence.

Many fail to reach their peak in life for want of persistency. Persistence in your dreams, visions, desires etc must eventually produce greatness.

My counsel is, keep on doing what you know is right whether you see immediate results or not, because; the energy and efforts you put in something in your life are never lost. A result many times is a product of the synergy of energy.

Oppositions always give way for persistent pressure. To achieve greatness in your life, you must work for it. And in doing it, you must be persistent in whatever you are doing. It may take long, but someday, the result it will produce will surprise you. Be determine to achieve, be persistent and you will achieve it! Don’t wait for manna to fall down from heaven, because, there is no more manna in heaven - work yourself to greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to get Ideas that will put Money into your pocket

Ideas it is said, rules the world. This statement is as true as the spoken words of God. Ideas put food on the table, ideas puts money in the pocket. Ideas sets one apart from the crowd. Ideas are vital ingredients that the soup of this world cannot do without. So where can you get ideas that will put money into your pocket? The first place to get good ideas is within you. You hear me right – within you is full of ideas that can make you one of the richest person the world has ever known. Lets look at it this way, when God created the world, did He created us with the cars we drive today? Okay, lets look at it another way, when God created us, did He created us with the light bulb we are using today? I am sure you are understanding yourself now. When God created us, did He created us with the computer? So if God did not created us with these things, where did they come from? They were all hidden within us. Some hundred years back, Henry Ford has an idea within him that he wants people ...

How to Become a Business Consultant

The business world is full of ups and downs. It is like unstable waters that you never know the direction of its flow. Many people the world over depend on business activities for survival. In fact the economies of all nations depend largely on the activities of businesses. Without business, there will be no economy, without economy there will be no nation, without nations, there will be no existence, without the existence of all of us, there will be no world! Business is life! Business begat money that the entire world depends on. There is no human being under the sun that has never use money or will never use money, which largely accrue as a result of business activities. Becoming a business consultant is a huge money making venture to be in. This is because, everybody as well as businesses needs you to survive or make informed decision. This is an exciting area to be, don’t you think so? You are look upon like a semi-god, you are envied by your peers, you are appreciated by the peop...

Discovering the Gold Deposit around You

January 2, 2013 was a public holiday following the New Year celebration. It was a day I set aside to relax and to also put one or two things together in preparation to resume full business activities for the year.   Shortly after the morning devotion with my family, I gave an instruction that I do not want to be disturbed or receive any visitor. Immediately after my breakfast, I moved to my study room with a cup of tea and an inspirational book I received from my friend as a Christmas gift. As I was reading through the first chapter of the book, I received a text message on my phone from a friend who resigned his appointment with a bank a few months ago and traveled to London with his family in search of a job, an extract of the text message read thus: “Clem, I got to London before I realized I can become what I wanted in life right where I was without coming to London!” My heart went out for him. I was pondering over this message when I dosed off. Within a few minute...