Skip to main content

Take Charge


Taking charge is being in control of a situation. When you’re in control, you are in charge and that gives you confidence to strive. When you take care, you are faced with the challenge of choosing the safer side. This put one in a more vulnerable position than necessary.
I often hear people telling others to “take care”. Robert Schuller says “people who take care never gets anywhere”. This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth; so what you need to do is to “take charge”. Until you take charge, you won’t get anywhere in anything you are doing.
            When you take care, often times you avoid risks that would have raked millions into your bank account.  Business itself is risk! You need to take reasonable risk to achieve what you want in life.  Life and everything in this world have an element of risk and that is just the way it is.
            In business, the higher the risk a proposal or deal has, the higher the tendency of making huge profit. If you get scared of risk and settle for a business idea that has less risk, be prepared to also settle for less profit. This is how the world operates. If you want it big, then, be bold enough to face the big risk. “If you want to eat a frog, better eat a big one”. You can only achieve this by taking charge, not taking care.
            Many people want to start their own business, be their own boss, but they are not ready to take charge of the situation. Rather, they take care; they don’t want to leave their comfort zone – their paid job. And if you really want to enjoy a lasting wealth, you must own a business that provide services or product that people need. With this in place, you will get genuine and lasting wealth that you will leave for your generation yet unborn.
            The in-thing now is politics. Everybody believes politics is where all the money is. But don’t forget that all the money the politicians are “spending" about is derived from products and services, one being crude oil. Besides, this money is not earned genuinely in most cases. And whatever you earn out of people’s sweat or by “looting”, sooner than later, it will vanish in thin air.
            2011 is almost coming to an end, many failures and successes are witnessed. Be it failure or success, it has give us cause to look ahead with hope – since there is life. I made my own mistakes, enjoyed a lot of privileges and record successes. I’m happy to inform you that, a river may seem so deep and dangerous, but if you really want to cross to the other side, there will be a boat waiting to take you across.
You just need to take charge of your fears and be ready to move ten steps ahead in your life  before this year comes to an end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to get Ideas that will put Money into your pocket

Ideas it is said, rules the world. This statement is as true as the spoken words of God. Ideas put food on the table, ideas puts money in the pocket. Ideas sets one apart from the crowd. Ideas are vital ingredients that the soup of this world cannot do without. So where can you get ideas that will put money into your pocket? The first place to get good ideas is within you. You hear me right – within you is full of ideas that can make you one of the richest person the world has ever known. Lets look at it this way, when God created the world, did He created us with the cars we drive today? Okay, lets look at it another way, when God created us, did He created us with the light bulb we are using today? I am sure you are understanding yourself now. When God created us, did He created us with the computer? So if God did not created us with these things, where did they come from? They were all hidden within us. Some hundred years back, Henry Ford has an idea within him that he wants people ...

How to Become a Business Consultant

The business world is full of ups and downs. It is like unstable waters that you never know the direction of its flow. Many people the world over depend on business activities for survival. In fact the economies of all nations depend largely on the activities of businesses. Without business, there will be no economy, without economy there will be no nation, without nations, there will be no existence, without the existence of all of us, there will be no world! Business is life! Business begat money that the entire world depends on. There is no human being under the sun that has never use money or will never use money, which largely accrue as a result of business activities. Becoming a business consultant is a huge money making venture to be in. This is because, everybody as well as businesses needs you to survive or make informed decision. This is an exciting area to be, don’t you think so? You are look upon like a semi-god, you are envied by your peers, you are appreciated by the peop...

Discovering the Gold Deposit around You

January 2, 2013 was a public holiday following the New Year celebration. It was a day I set aside to relax and to also put one or two things together in preparation to resume full business activities for the year.   Shortly after the morning devotion with my family, I gave an instruction that I do not want to be disturbed or receive any visitor. Immediately after my breakfast, I moved to my study room with a cup of tea and an inspirational book I received from my friend as a Christmas gift. As I was reading through the first chapter of the book, I received a text message on my phone from a friend who resigned his appointment with a bank a few months ago and traveled to London with his family in search of a job, an extract of the text message read thus: “Clem, I got to London before I realized I can become what I wanted in life right where I was without coming to London!” My heart went out for him. I was pondering over this message when I dosed off. Within a few minute...